This person is responsible to create and deliver virtual output from sketches and concept art. Responsible to interpret storyboards and designs to create character and object animations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience as 3D Modeller.
- Highly Creative in Concepts, Solution Providing and Client Support.
- Must be proactive in nature with the ability to work with less supervision.
- Must be able to present concepts, ideas and sample internally as in client settings.
- Experience in designing commercial buildings & hospitality projects
Major duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of Drawings and Presentations
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environments and props
- Create textures and UV maps
- Rig models and characters for animation
- Create realistic and consistent animation
- Design Solutions
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Resolve minor design issues
- Quality Assurance
- Prototype and iterate models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Follow design guidelines and other technical constraints
- Ensures that the output are in compliance to the company and design standards
- Collaborate with design team to understand and integrate motion into models
- Work with Design Manager and Team Leads to conceptualize and visualize character animations and effects
- Work with the team to execute projects on timely manner
- Communicates and listens in an appropriate and professional manner
- 3DS Max
- Google SketchUp